Sunday, February 7, 2010

Free Tattoo

Free Tattoo
These seven versions of what appear to be tribal influenced drawings of possible butterfly tattoos. Ones they call free tattoo. But I am not at all sure why. I suppose they mean you don’t have to pay to use one of these. Really? I never knew you had to pay to use someone’s drawing but I guess it makes sense. It is someone’s intellectual property after all. These style of tattoos are the sort that could be found on any part of the body really. They are not shaped in ways that limit them to arm or legs or back and chest like some tattoos might.

So, are you looking to get a free tattoo design? If so I guess there is a whole big category of all sorts of designs that you can look at before making up your mind. But just remember, you might suppose that a free tattoo is just as good as any other tattoo but that is not necessarily true. Just remember the old saying that you usually get what you pay for and you will know what I mean. Because that is probably the case most of the time with tattoos just like anything else.